1. When I hear people talking about Buffett, I automatically think Jimmy, not Warren.
2. I am a lip balm fanatic. I have about 5-10 different ones in my purse at any given time. Sometimes more.
3. I cannot wrap gifts for the life of me. It seems that the more effort I put into it, the worse they look. I can wrap a box and it will look like I wrapped a teddy bear because it will come out all lumpy. If I ever give you a beautifully wrapped gift, assume that I paid someone to do it for me.
4. I wish that Gilmore Girls was still on tv.
5. I'm lost without my iphone.
6. I am a chronic listmaker. I make lists for everything- thing to cook, chores to do, cards to write, things to pack, and you know, lists to make.
7. No matter how hard I try, I just cannot get into Sudoku.
8. If I could eat sushi every day, I would. (Secretly hoping TLS gets stationed in Japan for this reason.)
9. I always have a candle or Scentsy bar burning in my house at any given time. But I don't like food-y scents. I love to bake. If I want my house to smell like fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, I'm going to bake chocolate chip cookies, not burn a candle.
10. I never leave the house without pearls. If I'm awake, I'm wearing pearls. That's all there is to it.