Capperson over at the Life of Carie gave me this award. (I forget what it's called.)
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
Megs over at Newbie New Yorker gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award.
I have to list 7 things I love, as well as tag 7 other bloggers!
1. Flying. Despite the fact that I am scared of just about everything in the world, for some reason I have never been scared of flying. To me, there is no greater feeling in the world than takeoff and landing.
3. Melted cheese. Yes, I know my palate is so refined. But seriously, melted cheese is amazing in all its forms- fondue, cheese sauce, pizza, cheese fries, etc.
4. My sorority. Yes, it's cheesy, but I seriously cannot imagine what my life would have been like had I not joined ASA.
5. Dancing around my apartment in my underwear to Taylor Swift songs. Yes, it's embarrassing, but that doesn't mean it's not fun. Plus, it burns off calories!
6. Working out on my excercise ball.
7. Anne Taintor products. A combination of two of my favorite things: stationary and sarcasm.
I'm going to combine the two awards and tag:
Preppy Pink Crocodile
Pretty in Pearls