BLC over at The Company She Keeps tagged me on her blog. So here goes, seven things you did not know about me.
1) My first crush ever on anyone was Kermit the Frog.
2) When I was in high school, all I really wanted was a pair of Gucci sunglasses. I used to break sunglasses like there was no tomorrow and my mother said no way in heck am I buying you a pair. If you want one, buy it yourself. I saved up for a couple of months and bought a pair. That was 7 and a half years ago and I still wear them.
3) I love melted cheese in all of its forms. On my 21st birthday, at the end of the night, I walked into a pizza place with some of my best friends and asked them if they serve melted cheese.
4) My favorite song of all time is Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners. I even had a fish named Dexy after the band at some point.
5) I love to travel and have a goal to Drink Across America. I want to have at least one drink in every single one of the Continental United States. (I would love to do Alaska and Hawaii but those would be harder to arrange.) So far, I've covered NY, NJ, PA, MA, OH, IN, NM, CA, VA, and DC. Quite a ways to go.
6) I used to go to sleepaway summer camp when I was little. I miss those summers so much and wish that I could go back again.
7) I love Harry Potter so a lot of friends told me to read the Twilight Series because I would absolutely love it. I read all four books and hated them. I don't know that I will ever be able to recover all of the brain cells that I lost while reading those books. I saw the movie on a date too, and had more fun mocking it than actually watching it.
I will tag my newest 7 followers:
The Dirty Martini Diaries
Cardigans and Clogs